Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Interesting: See this made in nigeria vehicles and the senator that bought one

ben murry bruce
Ben bruce in his nigeria made vehicle

- Ben bruce has shown us he is a true nigerian.

- He just ordered a made in nigeria vehicle from innoson motors and the vehicle has being brought to him.

He said he is making the vehicle his official car and he will make sure his other colleagues buy theirs and make it their official car also.


This is what he said

As I promised, Dr. Innoson Chukwuma has delivered my Innoson cars which I will now use as my official car. I ordered two of his vehicles. An SUV and a Sedan. I paid for it with my personal funds, not government money. The cars are lovely. Go and get yours today. ‪#‎BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira‬!
check more photo below
bruce

Ben bruce with chukwuma innoson





The #‎BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira‬! hastag is trending online, it encourages us to patronise made in nigeria product.

A round of applause to our social media motivator mr ben murray bruce.. LOL

No comments: