Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Daniel bryan retires from wrestling

daniel bryan

It was officially written by Daniel Bryan that he is quitting wrestling.


he took to his twitter page and wrote this
Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate.
From his speech on Monday evening's Raw, he explains his decision, he said that

"It gets to the point where you've been wrestling for 16 years, that adds up to a lot of concussions," he told the crowd.
"It gets to a point where they tell you you can't wrestle any more."
"A week and a half ago I took a test which said maybe my brain isn't as OK as I thought it was," the star revealed on Raw.
"I have a family to think about and it is with a heavy heart and the utmost sadness that I officially announce my retirement."
The 34-year-old said he was grateful for his career.
"I've been angry, I've been sad, I've been frustrated, I've been all of that. But today when I woke up this morning, I felt nothing but gratitude.
"I have gotten to do what I love for nearly 16 years. I am grateful."
He added that he was also grateful to wrestling because it meant meeting his wife Brie Bella
"Now tomorrow morning I start a new life, a life where I am no longer a wrestler.
"But that is tomorrow and that is not tonight and by damn I have one more night to feel this energy and to feel this crowd.
"So if I could just get one last 'Yes' chant I would really appreciate it."
 A lot of his fans has started bidding him farewell, because they are going to miss him alot.

we wish him success in all his endeavor.

No comments: